1. MD Blackcurrant Jelly – 100g
2. White Chocolate 200g
3. Fresh Cream 200ml
4. Yogurt 500g
5. Blackcurrant 225g
1. Place he chocolate and fresh cream in a heatproof bowl. Set the bowl over a saucepan of shimmering water and heat, stirring occasionally until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
2. Stir the chocolate mixture into the yogurt, then fold in the fresh Blackcurrant. Divide into 6 separate dishes. Chill it in the refrigerator.
3. Add 2 cups of Hot water to the MD Blackcurrant crystal Jelly. Dissolve it well and let it cool.
4. Pour over the MD Blackcurrant Jelly mixture over the top of each Ramekin and keep it in the Refrigerator to set.